RW460 UAV is a perfect match for a researcher working with Ardupilot. It is a perfect match of configuration flexibility, portability and power. All in affordable package.
For documenation please refer our docs at wiki.hoverbirds.in
- – Portable – folds
- – Wifi operation
- – Pixhawk
- – Raspberry Pi3 as companion Computer
- – Integrated Pi Camera Module
- – Video Recording
- – Geotagging images for survey
- – NDVI capable camera module (Optional)
- – 10x manual zoom addon (optional)
Included in the base package:
- Complete quadcopter with motor and controllers
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi V1 camera module
- It Comes 2200mah lipo Battery
Additional Components required for Flight:
- Any windows/ios/android/Linux device with wifi where our app can be installed.
- This doesn’t need dedicated RC as it has all controls including virtual joystick on phone. But if you prefer you can easily add one.
Optional/upgraded Components that can be bought separately:
- Raspberry Pi camera v2
- v1/v2 NOIR camera
- Camara fitted with manual zoom lenses
- NDVI converted camera for crop health monitoring
- Radio controller (base package is smartphone/tablet/computer controlled.
Note: The base package includes battery. We haven found a good affordable battery. It is 2000mah lipo battery. Or if you are looking for some high capacity battery for long term use, you can contact us, we can recommend a few.